fireproofbanner

Saturday, July 3, 2010

me as a campaign manager????

Why did you pick me as campaign manager? They answered: Because your a good speaker and you make people laugh. Their description of campaign manager is very different than the usual campaign manager who really ''manages'' because the goal was only introduce the candidates and add some comedy, Nothing more, nothing less. I wonder why they call it campaign manager, Why not campaign clown or campaign jester????. Their first choice was Allen who disagrees to join although he was perfect for the job. I was surprised that they chose me because For the past 2 school years, I'm just an ordinary student/voter. I listen as they discuss their platforms and I even always jokingly say that I will use their campaign paraphernalia as ''panggatong'' ( maybe that's the reason they chose me, Oh no!!!!!) Oh well! I think I'm still lucky because I was only a campaign manager and not a candidate(Thank you for not nominating me as class officer!). If I was, It would be a big responsibility.

Good luck to the candidates! May you fulfill your platforms and promises and not just collect fines, May you strictly implement the rules and regulations including the officers themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment